By: Niki Shadrow Snyder
- NS: Tell us about yourselves and what you do? My name is Raymond Pang, the founder and vice president. Kidzone is one of the key brands of the company.
- NS: How did you personally move the needle in 2020? RP: Personally, I changed my work, turning it into an event that brings joy to me. Work is not stressful. It is something I enjoy as I can see the smiles from my customers who appreciate my ideas. I sound like a workaholic, but it’s worth it when you receive all this wonderful feedback.
- NS: How did you deal with the stress in the world in 2020? RP: The pandemic made 2020 stressful. Change of daily patterns or habits can help relieve stress mentally and physically while you stay at home. I work out at least 30 minutes every day to stay healthy and strengthen my mind. Every morning and on weekends, I go to nature to get some fresh air and inspiration for my projects with my family. We also share everything, no matter if it’s happy or sad, with each other.
- NS: Do you have any advice for your younger self? RP: Be creative and trust yourself. You might face a lot of failures but don’t be afraid of it. Fear will be the biggest obstacle of your success. You will never know what will come next or the result if you are afraid of failing.
- NS: What did you do in 2020 that you’re most passionate about? RP: As the leader of a kids brand, I am passionate about creating fun and safe toys for parents to keep their kids entertained at home and creating memories for the families. I am also very grateful to see my brand product can bring hope and joy to kids with medical issues.
- NS: What was the worst part of 2020 for you? RP: The worst part of 2020 is the pandemic. It affected our normal lifestyle due to the lockdown. It is heart breaking to see how the number of cases and deaths kept going up every day. Everyone was worrying about their lives to protect themselves and their families. The entire world suddenly stopped for months because of it.
- NS: What was the best part of 2020 for you? RP: The best part of 2020 was the sale of my brand products was far beyond my expectations. I am thankful for the support from our customers. So glad to read the great feedback on it and see how much joy those ride-ons bring to kids and their families. The appreciation meant a lot to me and my team.
- NS: What does success mean to you? RP: We do see our brand rising, but we still have a long way to go to success. We are working our best to provide happiness to the kids and their families. Even when we face a hard time, we still need to keep moving on as we know bringing happiness to everyone is the most important goal to us.
- NS: What causes are important to you? RP: My team and my family are very important to me. Team power is very important to Kidzone. My team fights with me. We have been working toward the same goal. We spent time on inspiring ideas and trying different new ideas together. After work, the support and encouragement from my family means a lot to me. They cheer me up and back me up, no matter what. They are my motivation.
- NS: Do you think the world right now needs to be influenced by what they can get or what they can give in the middle of this pandemic? RP: It has been a tough year because of the pandemic. There is too much negativity in the world. Everyone in the world needs to be united to fight back against the pandemic. We have to build a society full of positive attitudes, and to be considerate, to help people around you.
ORDER ISSUE BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW